It's a Book (and Culture) Club!

Staring procrastination in the face since earlier this morning.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yes, We're On a Break

It has recently come to my attention that my transcripts of conversations with my children and records of Amazon orders may come across as nonsensical. (And, indeed, they certainly are.) To eliminate excessive nonsensicality, I am moving such writings (if they can be dignified with that term) to a new blog: sapandpablum.blogspot.com, something I really should have done a while ago for the mental health of my co-bloggers. Please join, or avoid, me there.

In book-related news, It's A Book Club will continue to record book-related comments by whoever cares to make them. Though the writing and publishing of books appears, ironically, to be greatly inhibiting the process. We'll see you when we see you, then.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it. I enjoy these posts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home