It's a Book (and Culture) Club!

Staring procrastination in the face since earlier this morning.

Monday, May 21, 2007

For Frack's Sake

Yep, it's still me over here, unapologetically enjoying Supernatural. Did I mention it was a shitty semester? But even I have some limits, some upper capacity for cheese and thinly-veiled erotic banter, and must occasionally turn my attention elsewhere.

Er, or not. Battlestar Galactica is all that the many people who recommended it to me promised it would be: nerdalicious, addictive, philosophical, and occasionally painfully embarrassing. (Sweet jeebus, please tell me that they're going to ease up on the Dr. Baltar hallucinations as the show proceeds?) And maybe you'd expect me to be complaining about the fact that the one Asian character is not just metaphorically but actually a robot, but you know what? At least she's getting some action on at least two fronts--not like that neuter Harry Kim. Oh, you know you know who he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home