It's a Book (and Culture) Club!

Staring procrastination in the face since earlier this morning.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sweetie


Max Likes Books Too
Originally uploaded by quietdomino.
Well, we've entered the realm of epic procrastination. I have figured out how to post photos.

Here is sweet Max and behind him, a bookcase I bought at an estate sale over the weekend expressly to hold just a select few of the many books I own that I haven't read yet. (Well, except for Naked, upper right, and Don Quixote, lower left. Not sure if the bookcase is worth the 1/2 hour I had to spend waiting in line to buy it (thanks, woman who endlessly dithered over the price of two plastic binders--NO, 50 CENTS IS NOT TOO MUCH!!!). But, it is now happily serving its purpose, and storing odd wooden children's toys besides. Plus Max doesn't look nearly as skinny here as he does in real life. Small blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home